i am new!

hello out there!!  i am new at this whole email business but i figured
this place was as good as any to start.  i am a big sloan fan and i also
like other east coast stuff like eric's trip, orange glass, moonsocket,
etc. etc. (the whole wonderful sappy gang)   I'm also a big fan of sonic
youth, blonde redhead, GbV, pavement, beck, sebadoh, etc.  please email
me if you have similar interests, because i'm dying to meet people who
like the same stuff as me.
      please excuse my excessive use of commas       !
                                                   ! ! !
                                                  !!!!!!!
                                                   ! ! !
                                                     !