sfz.

I just got  back from the SFz's first visit to detroit, and they played very
well.
They were getting kind of peeved over their 10" *still* not being ready.
Oh yeah they ran out of the Shirt design from the OCTA catologs, and the new
one is
'SFZ' in red sci-fi-esque letters.
Other interesting facts:
 Their new album is (tentatively :)) coming out in October.
 They are supposedly planning a tour with Zumpano.
 While talking to drew, he told my friend that the new hardship post had just
recently   called it quits.  Can anyone verify this?

Adam