SUPER FRIENDZ free show!

Yay!

Just got off the phone (The Phone, The Phone) with Colin MacKenzie... The
Super Friendz are going to be in the Kitchener-Waterloo area, and were
looking for a last-minute show. So I suggested my garage!

Somewhat surprisingly, they agreed.

Therefore, I would like to announce the Super Friendz Barbecue and 10"
Release Party this Friday, August 2nd, at 149 Erb St. W. in Waterloo,
Ontario. The band will be playing my basement if it's raining, my garage if
it's wet, and my flower garden if it's neither, but they will be playing.

Since we have to use natural lighting (aka Mr. Sun), and obey noise
regulations, the show will start at 6:30 PM. Warped Cambridge acoustician
WILT will be opening. The Super Friendz will be on shortly after 7 PM, and
playing as long as they like, or until it gets dark, whichever comes first.

This is a free, all-ages, non-licensed show, but we would appreciate a small
donation in order to pay for the PA.

I can provide driving directions to anyone out-of-town who is interested in
coming to the show. SloanNet members will, naturally, be given extra-special
treatment...

patrick
t43
Patrick Wilkins              Proud Survivor of Shad Valley Acadia 1994
          2A Independent Studies, University of Waterloo
            Imprint Newspaper and CKMS 100.3 FM Radio
(Beautiful Music for Ugly Children -- 100% CanIndie, Sundays \!/ Midnite)
Upcoming shows: Superfriendz 10" release August 4th. Plumtree w/Sydney on
  Sundays, Ludes, Bumblepuppy, and Henry August 29th. Email for details.