Re: Octa Lyrics from the liner notes. (long)

At 10:21 AM 7/23/96 AST, you wrote:
>OK, nobody's suggested this yet, to my knowledge, so I'm going out
>on a limb and suggesting that "Take The Bench" is at least partially
>about Alanis Morrissette (sorry to bring the name up).  Mainly due
>to the word Irony (is it really capitalized in the lyric sheet?) and
>the shallowness indicated in the chorus.
Actually i do believe it's about some little girl chirs knows who plays the
piano and her parents are getting divorced - something like that, on our
sloan site there is an interview thingy with them and they each say what
each song is about...it's under reviews,

"humanity is roadkill on the information highway"
Sloan site: http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan

  savory zine info contact: shawnm\!/webgate.net