Re: Octa Lyrics from the liner notes. (long)

On Tue, 23 Jul 1996, Andrew P. Rodenhiser wrote:

> OK, nobody's suggested this yet, to my knowledge, so I'm going out
> on a limb and suggesting that "Take The Bench" is at least partially
> about Alanis Morrissette (sorry to bring the name up).  Mainly due
> to the word Irony (is it really capitalized in the lyric sheet?) and
> the shallowness indicated in the chorus.

i am afraid not.  The song is much older than that jagged little pill
that's been rammed down our throat.  Rumor has it there is a demo of
it for TRemoved.

sing your heart out...

Adam

---
"I think your on Sloan Net because you think you have something concrete
to contribute to the list, but in all reality anything with your name on
it usually gets deleted right away." - Christian Rodericks June 1996

                   Adam Rodenhiser   ac768\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca
     Fans From Hell - http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/~ac768/Profile.html