Leslie Choyce Re: The Backstage/Saturday night/Rebecca West

On 22 Jul 96 at 12:25, TLW wrote:

}someone named leslie choyce, whom Ralph refers to as "the surfin'
}poet".

Leslie Choyce, 40ish, is an author and provincial surfing champion.
He used to (and probably still does, but I can't say I watch it) have
a show "Choyce Words" on Cable 10 where I guess he read and reviewed
literature.  He might even lecture a bit at the universities, I'm
not sure.  All around cool guy, from what I know of him.

Vague enough?
Andrew