impact

Hi,

I was just reading the new impact and took note that sloan wanted to gain
notority in japan.  in case any of the boys are reading, i was there in the
spring and came across twice removed in Shibuya Tokyo HMV.  Granted they had
a section for foreign releases, but it was not huge and was mainly filled
with bands that are "Big IN Japan" like Shampoo.  Of course, the japanese
girl I was with had never heard of sloan, because all the teens there are
all gung-ho on some Japanese NKOTB called SMAP.

 Heather           heather\!/globalserve.on.ca

    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
                               -Willy Wonka