Andrew, Sloannet Archive Program (versions 1.x and 2.x)

From:           sloannet-request\!/bluenose.canadaweb.com

> help

This mailing list processor understands the following commands:

   HELP
        Produces this message

   JOIN [listname]
        Subscribe to mailing list

   LEAVE [listname]
        Unsubscribe from mailing list

   STOP
        Stop processing commands (eg to avoid processing your signature)

   SUBSCRIBE [listname]
        Subscribe to mailing list

   UNSUBSCRIBE [listname]
        Unsubscribe from mailing list

Commands should be placed in the body of the mail message.

If you have problems with this mailing list processor, you
may obtain help from a human by mailing postmaster\!/bluenose.canadaweb.com