Re: sloan underwhelmed by Robert Smith

>Hello!  A friend told me this interesting story and maybe someone can
>verify it's truth.  Apparently Sloan was interviewed by Much Music about
>Edenfest.  Sloan said that Robert Smith kept on bugging them to play
>underwhelmed and even asked if he could come on stage during the song to
>play with them, and so they didn't play underwhelmed.  Did anyone see
>the interview or now if the story is true?

A friend of mine saw the interview, and she said they were giggling the
whole time they were telling that story--and everyone knows that when the
Sloan boys giggle, they aren't exactly being honest.  Hmm...I wonder if
Chris would have donned the red lipstick...

Molly

"A drunken goat could direct a Duran Duran video."
                                    -Morrisey