Re: plumtree: please help!!!

On 19 Jul 96 at 17:42, Gbvdave\!/aol.com wrote:
}could someone going to the plumtree show in london tonight please do me a
}HUGE favor and relay a message for me to catriona (the bass player),

OK, I'm being picky, but could someone verify for me the spelling of
the name Katriona Sturton?  It's not on the new disc, I suppose.

Andrew

PS her addition to the band has pretty much doubled the babe factor,
no slight intended on any of the members past or present.  And she
blows a mean harp.