Re: ok then...[*sniff*]

On Thu, 18 Jul 1996, **shawn morris** [wow, he out geneyused geneyus] ;)
wrote:

> First of all I'm glad to see that all of you can read, I asked not respond
> to list but to me.

that's ok, i think it's common knowledge to limit the number of posts you
make to this list in one day, so two wrongs make a right! hooray! :)

> I forget who said this, but it was to the affect that the two sites are
> different, how come after we added all the video's, the very next day there
> was video's added to the other site???? Hmmmmm.....

um, because they're out to get you? :)

> Also how would someone like James Covey feel if someone started another
> sloan mailing list called something like sloan-l ???? I don't think he would
> like it to much, but then again I could be wrong....

ET_etc was started up last spring and guess who one of the first
subscribers was? James R. Covey. Guess who is on the Sloan Freck (loosely
based on sloan net, but 8 billion times as sick) list and contributes to
it? James R. Covey. What a fucking cry baby that James is.... :)

[ps/ James has no feelings, he's actually a bot! haha, had you all
fooled into thinking he was real!]

> Anyways I'm not gonna talk about this any more.

good, because i was kind of hoping you'd go back to posting about your web
page a few times a day. i really miss those days.

i don't know *what's* gotten into me lately. :) :)

tara
ps/ REBECCA WEST BIRDLAND TONIGHT WITH LEONARD CONAN AND CORVETTE SUMMER
    ONLY FOUR BUCKS STOP
    AVENGERS 7 BIRDLAND TOMORROW WITH MONOXIDES I THINK BUT I'M NOT SURE
    NOR DO I KNOW THE PRICE BUT IT WILL ROCK YOUR ASS ANYWAY STOP