Re: ok then...

>Also how would someone like James Covey feel if someone started another
>sloan mailing list called something like sloan-l ???? I don't think he would
>like it to much, but then again I could be wrong....

In the marvelous land of the Internet competition is inevitable.  In fact
most homepages thrive with competition.  It forces you to think; to come up
with new exciting ideas for your homepage.  I wouldn't worry about other
pages popping up.  Fans are fans are fans...they'll keep looking for other
individuals who share their passion.  Likely, anyone who hits this new page
will have already visited yours and versa vice-a.  Your Death to Hippies
page is rip-roarin' fun.

Geneyus.