Re: ok then...

  Shawn writes:
>> Also how would someone like James Covey feel if someone started another
>> sloan mailing list called something like sloan-l ???? I don't think he would
>> like it to much, but then again I could be wrong....

  James would cry like a baby.  But really, let's think this through clearly
now - could anything ever replace sloannet?  sloan-1? Bah, it would merely
be a cheap imitation. I mean I can't even *begin* to fathom a mailing list
more boring, irritating, and childish than this one <g>.
  Raise your glass to the original...
                                 not the only one,
                                   Shanan

   "I'd walk to hell and back