plumtree encounter!

<< In a message dated 96-07-17 09:57:24 EDT, you write:

>July 18th St Catherines - Gord's
>Friday July 19- London - Embassy
>Wed July 24 Buffalo-Buffalo Nickel Lounge

what's this, no windsor show on the 20th?  i'm crushed, they can play at my
house for all i care just give me the chance to see plumtree or i may have to
kill myself, well i wouldn't go that far, but could someone please tell me
what's going on.  looks like i might have to make the drive to london after
all.  thanks,

dave