Re: New Sloan site Online!

**shawn morris** <shawnm\!/webgate.net> writes:

> I'm gonna be nice about this, the only thing I'm gonna say is why you gotta
> go coppin on someone's idea????

I don't know Shawn.. why "you gotta go coppin on" Mike Graham's idea? He
did a Sloan page about 3 years ago. <grin>

There's more than enough room on the Internet for different Sloan pages
if you ask me.

--
Brooks Duncan                                    Victoria, BC Canada
           I really believe all the things I say to you