the job/Rebecca West question

Just to clear things up from my last post. I work at Coles Bookstore not
HMV. I like music alot but I think if I worked at a `record' store I'd
OD on too much music. Obligatory east-coast content : will the new
Rebecca West E.P. be in stores soon. I heard it's a bit more quieter than
their last album and lately quiet music speaks much more VOLUMES(that's
my corny bookstore joke for the day) to me than louder music although I
must say that Sloan's `Good in Everyone' rocks my ass off!

Mike