Re: New Sloan site Online!

On 18 Jul 96 at 1:16, shawnm\!/webgate.net wrote:

}I'm gonna be nice about this, the only thing I'm gonna say is why you gotta
}go coppin on someone's idea????

The following is an original, copyrightable idea:

"Gee, I really like <band> and I have lots of neat info about them
which others might be interested in.  I think I'll make a web page.
There might be another web page out there with some of this stuff on
it, but it won't be the same, and I won't be able to change what's
there, and it might disappear someday, so I'll make my own."

Chill out.  You're not the first person to make a sloan page, and
you won't be the last.

Andrew