yet another sloan comparison

Ok.  This has got to be the most original/stupid comparison to date.  I
think that the base line in Everything you've done wrong sounds like Supermario
II from Nintendo.  I'm playing the song over and over because I'm trying
to get the trumpet part down.  Anyway, I'm a reformed nintendo addict,
and in supermario II, when you pause the game all of the cute little
music stops except for the baseline.  It's been a long time since I've
played the game, so the two base parts might be completely different, but
when I listen to EYDW, that's what comes to mind.

Stop the insanity
-GG