Re: plumtree encounter!

Hey, I was the guy with Plumtree. I am a friend of Amanda's from high
school and beyond and I am attending U of Waterloo. They had the day off
yesterday so I came down and hung out with them. I drove them over to the
mall since they wanted to buy some stuff for their tour. Amanda bought
some books to read and Lynette bought a book for her friend. I bought
them one of those magic invisible marker game books. It was a decade of
the 80's quiz book.

They were really happy that someone recognized them. I told them that
they were big rock stars but Amanda got embarresed.

Anyway, that's the story...