Re: summerROCK

Sorry, I wasn't there, however, I am an '89,'90,'91 grad of summer rock. I
even attended summer
rock with those guys. Hell! I was in a band with rob from thrush hermit
back in 91. Those were the days... Of course that's back when Mike C. was
in the band. What ever happened to Mike C? I haven't heard from him in a
while. Maybe he will write me a message when he reads this one...

And kids, as techie Bruce from Summer Rock says, never forget to use
shielded cords for all your guitar, pedal and amp connections.