Fwd: so wound (questin) and jale dates w/Scarce

jacquelyn, mcorbett\!/atcon.com, wrote:
>okay - this may be a totally stupid question, but can you please tell me
>who sings lead on (and wrote) which songs on so wound?

I would appreciate it, too, if one of the more knowledgeable jale fans in the
audience would do this. I love the record but I'm having the same problem of
distinguishing between voices..

somewhat more informatively, here are some dates for this summer (thanks
Shant!) with Scarce!!
I guess I'm beating Colin to the jump on this (hopefully!!).. I hope these
are all correct. if not, my apologies.

y'all should definitely check these shows out. If you're one of the few ;)
still to be converted to Scarce fandom,
check them out.. they really are as great as all those Haligonians claim.

yours in raw

(sorryk,
alex
;) or the mess)

16  OTTAWA =ZAPHOD BEEBLEBROX=20
17  TORONTO            LEE'S PALACE=09=09=20
18  KITCHENER=09TBA
19  OFF
20  STE. CATHERINE'S  GORD'S=09=09=09=09
21  LONDON=09=09EMBASSY=09=09=09
22  WINDSOR=09THE LOOP=09=09
23  HAMILTON=09X CLUB=09=09=09=20
24  SUDBURY=09TOWNE HOUSE=09=09=20
25  TRAVEL DAY
26 THUNDER BAY=09CROCKS AND ROLLS=09=20
27  WINNIPEG=09PYRAMID=09=09=09
28  REGINA=09=09TBA=09=09=09=09
29  CALGARY             NIGHT GALLERY=09=09
30 TBA
31 VANCOUVER=09COMMODORE BALLROOM=09

SEPT:  supporting JALE continued

  1=SEATTLE=09TBA=09=09=09=09
  2  OFF
  3  PORTLAND=09TBA=09=09=09=09
  4 TRAVEL
  5 SAN FRANCISCO   BOTTOM OF THE HILL=09=09
  6 LOS ANGELES =09TBA=09=09=09=09
  7 SAN DIEGO=09THE CASBAH