eden fest

did anyone happen to catch sloan \!/ eden fest this past weekend?
did anyone happen to film or audio tape Sloan at eden fest this weekend that is willing to trade or sell  their wares?
I heard they showed half an hour of it on Much, did they only play for half an hour?  I heard Sloan was shown hanging out with perry ferrel of porno for pyros and the HIp backstage, is this true?

One more thing, there was this band called Snailhouse who played the X-club in Hamilton with all of the Eric's Trip spin-off bands, was this a code name for an appearance by sloan that I missed(they played the x-club once before under an assumed name before)?