sloan\!/edenfest, on MM

 Yeah, so I didn't go to edenfest, or to Sloan's secret show last week, or
got to be in their video.  Hell, I don't even have a copy of the new Impact
mag.       But am I complaining?  Heh heh... 'course not.  For those who
couldn't/didn't make it, muchmusic is showing highlights of edenfest all
week - today they'll be showing a bit of Sloan's performance, and probably
some interview clips, too (last night on fax Chris Murphy was talking about
how he hated people's feet and had some chick wrapped around him), so tune
in at 3:30pm or 9:30pm ET...
              really didn't like them that much anyway and certainly not bitter,
                       Shanan

   "I'd walk to hell and back
    to see you smile"