Re: plumtree encounter!

I caught the last verse of them playing a song "live" on YTV's
breakfast zone this morning.  Anyone know if this was really live (or
at least from this week), or was it something older?  Katriona was
in the band, so it can't be too old.

Andrew
--
"I stayed in school this long but still no one will tell me why..."
                                          -- Sloan, "Autobiography"