Re: so wound

> okay - this may be a totally stupid question, but can you please tell me
> who sings lead on (and wrote) which songs on so wound? does mike do any
> of the writing for the band now, because they seem much more energetic
> than in their earlier releases with alyson...

Chris Murphy sings all the songs on So Wound.

And they're more energetic because they're all... ...Chris Murphy! Jale
is his supersecretsoloproject -- he's even gone to the expense of
hiring actresses (and an actor) to protray them on tour and on TV.

I'd tell you more, but then I'd have to kill you.

dale