sloan on cbc

Just cause it's been really slow lately, I thought I'd post some useless
info.  My 'rents were watching the 6 o'clock news tonight and I walked in
just in time to see Chris Murphey sitting in some sound room, so I thought
they were talking about the band.  It turns out it was some story about
hearing loss.  It also appears that Chris has mild hearing loss in both ears
due to the volume at sloan shows, of which they showed some clips.

See I told you it was useless.

 Heather           heather\!/globalserve.on.ca

    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
                               -Willy Wonka