Re: venison creek comp.

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Bos Family wrote:

> Hello!  In the Stareoscopic paraphenelia info sheet, it mentions a
> venison creek compilation tape from '94, with 17 bands, one of which is
> Eric's Trip.  does anyone know which Et song is on the comp, and if it's
> still available.  Thanks for any help,

I don't know what song is on VCreek.  The are atleast two ET songs.
one on VC 04  and VC 05.   All of the venison creek stuff is available
because Venison Creek IS Mark.  The tapes/videos/zines are made on
demand.  But he might take a while to reply :)

Adam

---
"I think your on Sloan Net because you think you have something concrete
to contribute to the list, but in all reality anything with your name on
it usually gets deleted right away." - Christian Rodericks June 1996

                   Adam Rodenhiser   ac768\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca
     Fans From Hell - http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/~ac768/Profile.html