RE: Catchin' Up

They're on at 6:45 p.m.
Cori
 ----------
From: Molly Wilson
To: jrcovey+sloan
Subject: Catchin' Up
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 1996 5:37PM

So, my e-mail was broken and the only way to fix it was to erase all the
messages I had gotten over the past few days which I had not been able to
see, or so I was told by my "friend" at the computer place-thinga-ma-jiggy.
Anyways, if I missed something big annouced on Sloannet since Sunday
night, would someone mind catching me up?  Also, I'm sorry to ask this
again, but I asked this Sunday night and I never could find out if it was
answered:  Does anyone know what time Sloan will make their appearance on
Friday night at Edenfest?  (Wouldn't you just love to see the look on
Robert Smith's face after he hears Sloan?  I'm sure he'll just be SO
impressed.)  Once again, I'm so sorry for bothering everyone.

Thanks a bunch,
Molly