jale

Hey, anybody there?  Damn it's been quiet lately, and just when I need
you all the most!  My problem?  Well, it's not a problem.  Actually it's
cool as hell; jale is playing here in LA today and tomorrow, and it looks
like i'll be able to interview them.  Most wonderful, but i somehow didn't
find out about it until today (meathead! I'm a meathead!), so I'm
scrambling to get some questions, background info etc... Any input, advice
or suggestions would be hugely appreciated.  Free drinks and a place to
crash in LA for everyone who responds, I promise!

Woo wooo!  I finally had EC content!

Canuckly,

Tom

Hey Phreak!  Check out my website:
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~thayden/
Click on the Beaver for Beaver Country info...