Re: the secret sloan show - a review

Geez, that was a wicked sloan show at the horseshoe last night, one of
the best I've ever seen. I thought Everything you've done wrong was
hilarious. As the song started, you could hear the tell-tale horns in the
background, so I looked around the stage to see who was playing the
brass, and it turned out that it was Chriss filling the void by singing
"Laaaa-la-la-la-laaaa.." and he sounded EXACTLY like the horns. I must
say. I got a good chuckle out of that :)

And prepare to be amazed by sloan's next vid for everything you've done
wrong. It's starring myself......oh, and some other people too ;)

"There's no business like......" ;)

Warren

|Warren Rodericks                     |"I've got style for miles |
|4A Actuarial Science                 | and miles..so much style |
|University of Waterloo               | that it's wastin'..."    |
|wlroderi\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca | -SM                      |