Re: Edenfest

Heather MacEachern wrote:

>At edgefest though, i think you could pay something like 14$ to get a seat
on the grass....it was only a few miles from the stage, but still that's
less than 50cents a band!! woooo hoo!
>heather

That show was really good for my friends and I who refused to pay the
outlandish seat price.  During the 13 engines set there was mass chaos up
front because half the people wanted to see them and half didn't.  With all
the confusion we snuck up front and got fourth row seats for sloan.  It did
mean having to endure a very tedious 13 engines set, but realistically it
was worth it.

 Heather           heather\!/globalserve.on.ca

    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
                               -Willy Wonka