Strawberry/Nerdy Girl

Hi!!

To let you know, Strawberry and Nerdy Girl are touring together the first
week of August to support Strawberry's wicked new 7" "Into the Sky" and my
brand new CD (out August 2nd)  "Twist Her".  If anyone can help with a show
in Regina on August 7th, a wednesday, that would be super. And if anyone has
any leads in Vancouver.  I've never even seen a picture of Vancouver, much
less know where to play there.   Also, anyone in Sudbury/Sault Ste
Marie/Thunder Bay, if you could help me there.   So basically all of Canada!
Email me privately, don't bug the list.  Thanks a lot!!  I'll post tour dates
when they are all set and confirmed.

cecil