Slow Sloan week?

Where is everyone? It seems like it's been an awfully slow week on
sloannet.

Tenuous East Coast content: I happened to switch to MuchMusic just at
the start of "The Good in Everyone" last nite. Later, I was talking on
the phone with sound turned down and saw a Jale video for something off
the new album. The first thing I noticed was the headstock on Laura's
Rickenbacker...

Also: AMC was showing A Hard Day's Night on Monday. Which Sloan member
do you think is the most like which Beatle? For instance, Chris is a
lot like John except fatter, and -

Hey, I was just kidding!

Put that ax down! Don't start up that chainsaw!

Owie owie owie!

dale

sorta bored at work today