Re: Halifax ON Music/Pop Explosion...what the...?

 Having seen the band, I rockumend you check them out, they are the shit.
Also buy their CD it's worth the money.

sloan content - check mine and heathers sloan site if you haven't

sHaWn

*http://www.webgate.net/~shawnm*      *savory zine info:shawnm\!/webgate.net*

         visit my sloan site at http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan