Halifax ON Music/Pop Explosion...what the...?

"This may be a dangerous expedition and some of you may not come back..."

I know it may be dangerous for me to make an excursion into the Halifax
area, but life has to have its risks in order to remain interesting.  Can
anyone tell me if its still possible to get involved in this year's Pop
Explosion (or whatever it's going to be called this year)?  I'd love to
bring My Pet Genius to the area to see what my friendz on Sloan-net think.

I come in Peace (or is it I leave in Pieces...)

Geneyus.