Singles

Hey i saw you guyes (Chris + Jay) on MuchEast last week and you asked people
what they thought about singles on the new album (which is awsome). I think
that the best singles would be Everything You've Done Wrong, Anyone whos
Anyone and The Lines you Amend.  All the songs rock but i think that these
would make the best singles.  Also i was wondering if at Eden fest you will
be selling Sloan and Murderecords murchandice. I'm realling looking forward
to seeing you guyes there.  Ok well thats it. Bye

                                                                        Chris
Fiddes