Re: Smother.

>i came across never mind the mulloscs at the jale show here and im listening
>to the eric's trip cut of "smother" and some of the lyrics are different.  i

I just found out that the CD and 7" versions have different cover art (same
Idea though.)
pretty neat.

>and Sloan says, "red _dots_ in as black _runs_ out"
>
>i don't get why they sing different lyrics.

Well in the stove part it's pretty obvious... Maybe in Smother He just messed
up :) It happens to the best of us.

> and WHO is singing on the Sloan one???????????? im lost.

My guess is Chris. You don't really picture any of the other sloaners as
being shameless enough to wail like that. :)
Adam