Re: Yehaw!

Warren wrote:

>I also noticed that the lousy 7" has been added to the sappy
>roster...Julie could stress enough how really amazing it was and I was
>just wondering if magnus was still on sloannet...I haven't seen a
>magnus-post in at least 8 months. Oh well, gotta go..

Um, yes, I'm still here, thanks for asking. :) I've been kind of quiet
lately though, haven't had anything to contribute. As if I've ever had.
But that doesn't seem to stop some people, does it? :)

Take care,

Magnus - thinking that he might should've answered this by private
         email... oh well.

BTW, elgnis ysuol the yub. :)

-                            magnus\!/lousy.pp.se                           -
--              http://www.lysator.liu.se/~chief/lousy.html              --
--      http://www.mc.hik.se/benno/Home/Bands/Bands/Lousy/lousy.html     --
-    http://www.mc.hik.se/benno/Home/Stokage/5_Stokage/Lousy/lousy.html   -