Date: Tue, 02 Jul 1996 08:55:42 -0600 (CST)
From: PRXBP\!/hsc.mb.ca
To: cjb\!/escape.ca
Subject: Re: my new home

THAT'S STRANGE...THE PEOPLE WHO BOOK OZZIES ALSO BOOK THE ZOO AND THEY'VE
TOLD ME THEY'RE PASSING ON THAT SHOW...MAYBE THE PEOPLE BOOKING THE SHOW HAVE
CHANGED THEIR MIND (OZZIES ORIGINALLY OFFERED THEM ROOMS, FOOD AND THE DOOR AND
THE BOOKING AGENT FOR BROKEN GIRL TURNED IT DOWN). HMMM, OH WELL. A ZOO SHOW
WILL BLOW BIG TIME...IF YOU'RE TALKING TO FRANCE LET HER KNOW THAT.

TA, IT'S HOT HERE AT WORK :(
                            BLAIR