nothing important.

this isn't anything too important but i thought i'd share it with you guys
anyway....

i was in toronto this afternoon and my friend and i decided to look around in
Tower Records. while inside i was in the "rap" section and who did i bump
into???
JAY FERGUSON!   (i was a little excited)...

at first i didn't think it was him, but then realized it was.
i just walked away in shock...didn't say a word for the next 20 minutes.

that's my exciting story....hope y'all enjoyed it.

bobbie

ps. hope to see fellow sloannetters in st. catherine's at the sappy show....
       that means you *mr. mark dunkley*.