sappy concert

hello sloan net...

WOW WOW WOW... WE, THAT'S ME(JESS) AND SARAH, WENT TO THE SAPPY CONCERT LAST
NIGHT HERE IN OTTAWA it was soooooo cool. broken girl, moonsocket, snailhouse,
and  orange glass.  WAS AMAZING. BROKEN GIRL WAS WONDERFUL, IT WAS JUST REALLY
NICE SINCERE MUSIC , AND JULIE IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST PEOPLE I'VE MET. JULIE
WAS GOING TO GET CHRIS (THOMPSON) TO PLAY DRUMS WITH HER, BUT IN THE END SHE
DECIDED NOT TO, AS SHE'D NEVER DONE IT BEFORE. moonsocket were great, chris
played with ron and chris from orange glass. they admitted they'd only really
played together about six times, but it sounded fine. you couldn't tell.
SNAILHOUSE WAS NEAT , HIS NAME IS MIKE AND HE ALSO PLAYS IN THE WOODEN STARS,
AND ANOTHER GUY, ANDREW, CAME IN ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH AND PLAYED SOME MEAN
BONGOS... i was completely blown away by orange glass. i'd never heard them
before, but .. wow. julie played bass for them, ron told us that it was
because tara didn't want to tour. "she has more of a life than the rest of us"
he said. they were really amazing. very eric's trip with a bit of sloan and
superfriendz. ron is a cool guy. he said he'd try to help us get in because it
was 19+, and we are underage...  VERY UNDERAGE... BUT HE DIDN'T HAVE TO
BECAUSE I CONNED MY DAD INTO COMING. I FELT A LITTLE STRANGE ABOUT IT, BUT I
REALLY WANTED TO SEE THE CONCERT.  JULIE ASKED US IF WE GOT IN ALRIGHT, AND
WHEN WE TOLD HER ABOUT MY DAD SHE SAID SHE'D GOTTEN HER MOM TO DO IT A COUPLE
TIMES TOO.  THE PLACE WASN'T REALLY TOO FULL... I BET THEY COULD'VE PACKED IT
HAD IT BEEN ALL AGES. i'd say it was really one of the best concerts i've ever
been to. i've seen eric's trip twice before here, but this was really cool. we
got there kinda early and got to watch them sound check and talked with them a
bit. really, julie and ron are the coolest..  anyways, this was their first
date on the tour. AND IF YOU CAN GET TO ANOTHER SHOW, BY ALL MEANS GO! i
almost sorta made up for the fact i'll never see eric's trip together... but
not quite. REALLY. sorry really long post, i thought people'd be interested.
.

from   (two of us)     sarah & JESS.