iHL compilation

in next month's _exclaim_ (july 96) there's an ad for a compilation
called _killer bands from mars_ on iHL records outta quebec.  bands
included are the super friendz, local rabbits, stand gt, the new grand,
etc.  anyone else hear about this comp??  what song by the supah friendz is
on it?????

			...sizzle teen

p.s. on a completely unrelated note: any experts on hair-dye-ing out
there?  i was watching the "today" video yesterday, and want my hair the
same colour as james iha's.  it's like a cross between my current colour
and the red hue of robynn iwata's (cub).  kewl.  reply privately.

|carol nishitoba  :)            !                        |
|2B e.r.s., co-op               !     he's single!       |
|ccnishit\!/cousteau.uwaterloo.ca !                        |