Re: Sappy CD prices?/Admiral, an ontario band

On Sun, 24 Jan 1999, D. Aaron Petrie wrote:

>  Can anyone please give me the skinny on how much I should send to
> sappy for the broken gril CD? Also, If anyone has any info on a band
> from Ontario called Admiral, I'd like to hear it. MM played their
> video a few weeks ago but didn't say much about them. The band Struck
> me as the sort of any sloan fan would get a charge out of.

The Broken Girl Cd is $12 postage paid from Sappy. I don't know anything
about the band Admiral either except that they have a 4 song CDep out
right now. I saw the video for the song `Shutdown' also on Muchmusic and
the song is great. IMO, they are one of the better `Brit-pop' bands out
there right now.

Mike