thrush hermit in montreal

ok....ummm...thrush hermit rules!!!!!! now that thats outta the way...i'll
tell y'all about the show.
they opened for hovercraft.....uhhh....they played mostly stuff that they
never really recorded...and some popular songs like french inhale, patriot,
claim to lame, 25 all right,the great pacific ocean....ummmm....oh...and a
bruce springsteen cover.
during their set they managed to jump around in their usual crazy rockstar
fashion.....also ian ran off the stage and checked out the sound from the
back and grab himself a beer....uh...rob jumped to the center front of the
stage and played real close to the crowd...who for some reason...just
backed away and looked at him as though he was fucked in the
head......ummm....joel chatted with someguy on the side of the
stage....uhhh....and rob gave me his guitar...really...he did...i was
standing right infront of him and near the end he just passed me his
guitar....they closed the curtains...reopend the curtains and ta-da....joel
was sitting on ians shoulders.......all that while still playing....they
finished the set for good...the curtains close and i still had robs
guitar....and its was plugged in and working during that time....i was very
perplexed....finally a stage hand guy came and took it
back......yup...thats about it folks......i think...i'm too freaked out and
am not thinking straight right now....maybe others that were there could
give u a better low down on the show....we got an interview with joel and
ian after the show.....they cracked me up.....i got some amazing pics as
well.
so anyhow....i'll stop now...i'm sure this was useless and annoying to
read....and i'm sorry...but i just had to share it.
good nite.

me