EC content on our new CD

The new iMPACT MUSIC CD, out the first week of July or so, is probably our
best ever and, of course, contains lots of East Coast music for you. Here's
the list:
Rebecca West (track from the new EP), The Maker's Mark (first ever
recording!), Chickpea, Tinker, Polaris, Clove, My Pet Genius (resident
Sloan Net whatnot), My Neighbour Ned, Cleveland Steamer, The New Grand,
Smashed, Radioblaster, Sex With Nixon, Pezz, Madhat (Sloan Net member I
think) and Les Pichou. How about that--I guess you're going to have to
subscribe now, right?