Re: Local Rabbits tour

Julie A. Wesolowski wrote:

> hey everyone,
>         I don't have exact dates as of today BUT I do know that the Local
> Rabbits have a show in a couple of weeks in Toronto with Sonic Unyons's
> Smoother.
>         After that they'll be touring western Canada and parts of
> Northwestern US  with Superfriendz.
>         AND.....rumor has it that if Sloan tours this fall the bill will
> be: Plumtree and Local Rabbits.
>         If I get any info I'll post it asap.  Sorry i don't have any dates
> yet.
>
> Julie
>
>              Life is EERIER than the canal itself!

i have some local rabbits tour dates if anyone is interested:

july 1		ottawa		upstairs
july 6		kitchener	volcano  (not confirmed)
july 9		toronto		horseshoe
july 12		brandon		park community centre
july 13		winnipeg	west end community centre
july 15		saskatoon	louis pub
july 16		calgary		night gallery
july 17		edmonton	rebar
july 19		vancouver	starfish room
july 20		victoria	harpos

everything after and including winnipeg is with superfriendz