what's with the friggin' typos ???

1.watched muNch east, and it was good (for once). Sad to sort of see the
last of Eric's Trip, until I was reminded that now I will just hafta
shell out three times as much cash to keep up with the releases of
everyone involved...yowzers...but what the hell was it with all of those
typos ???  cord ???(yeah, I suppose they did wear lots of cords...oh...so
that's what the title means...cool) james vovey ???? what the ???
whatever...

2.if you think the local rabbits are conceited, you're just not getting
the joke...honestly...they're such nice guys...what gives ? and how can
they be dull on stage when a lot of the times they've played, they've
been the ones to get everyone up and dancing ? (especially when Brian was
still in the band...hehe...he's so funny...)...but the rabbits are about
as tongue-in-cheek as they come...so *never* believe what they're saying
it...except for the bit about all their songs being based on
thepythagorean theorem...that's 100% accurate...I've done the math, and
it checks...

3.finally heard OCTA...ya know...I was all set to hate it...but it's
quite good...it's not great, IMHO, but it definitely solid...I'm not
complaining (not that anyone would care...)

4.I just got a copy of the Montreal Archers of Loaf show...for you folks
who were there and want a copy, drop me a line and we can work something
out...it's not soundboard, but it sounds pretty good :)