Re: edgefest3, thrush hermit

On Mon, 24 Jun 1996, Christian Rodericks wrote:

> Okay sloan-netters,
>
> Question: On the edgfest 3 EP released last year, the thrush hermit cover
> a local rabbits tune.(I forget the name) Is there an original LR recorded
> version kicking around somewhere. If so, where can one get there grubby
> hands on it. I heard that there isn't but i refuse to believe this.

The song is West Island Rockers.

It's available on their new album, entitled 'you can't touch this'
and it fuckin' rocks hard. It's going to be one of the best albums
of the year. If that's what you want to trade for Cypress Hill let me know.

Warren

P.S.-Where are my clothes from BC?

|Warren Rodericks                     |"I've got style for miles |
|4A Actuarial Science                 | and miles..so much style |
|University of Waterloo               | that it's wastin'..."    |
|wlroderi\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca | -SM                      |