Re: I just don't understand...The Local Rabbits.

At 01:41 AM 6/22/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey,
>
>What's with this love of the Local Rabbits.
>
>The only time I saw them live, I thought they where terribly dull (they were
>opening for Sloan) The new disc is more of the same -- do people really like

I remember that tour, and their live show is soooo much different now.
You should go see them now because they are really entertaining. As for
the new disc, I think it's going to be one of the best of the year. It
totally crushes OCTA and so wound. It makes me wonder, are we even
talking about the same album?

It doesn't matter who produced it, this album rules. I don't know how you
couldn't have been hooked by the intro alone, but everyone's entitled to
an opinion I suppose.

Like school on Saturday,

Warren

|Warren Rodericks                     |"I've got style for miles |
|4A Actuarial Science                 | and miles..so much style |
|University of Waterloo               | that it's wastin'..."    |
|wlroderi\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca | -SM                      |