thrush hermit in london, on and other stuff

i may have posted this already (i don't remember so bear with me if i did).

thrush hermit have been added to the sappy bill \!/ call the office in london,
ontario on friday june 28th.

the bill is as follows:

thrush hermit
radioblaster
moon socket
orange glass
broken girl
snailhouse

\!/ the shows the new moon socket cd and the new orange glass 7" will be
available.  as well as the last bunch of broken girl cd's.

that is all,

lee
 NEW RELEASES:

SQUIRT CD 74 VARIOUS ARTISTS "MORE OF OUR STUPID NOISE" (Available mid/late
july)
this is our first compilation cd featuring new songs by:
shortfall/hHead/scratching post/
treble charger/radioblaster/versus/speedbuggy/poledo/lou barlow/elevator to
hell/noah's arcweld/
moon socket/the new grand/orange glass/thee suddens/purple knight/hip club
groove/eric's trip/
squirrel/broken girl/hayden/len.  cd release shows \!/ lee's palace, toronto,
july 26 & 27.

SQUIRT SI 73 THE NEW HARDSHIP POST "NO TIME/TURN IT UP" (Available late july)
this 7" release will be the first from the "new" hardship post featuring
alyson (ex-jale).
the a side is an alyson song and the b side is a mike song.

SQUIRT SI 72 POLEDO/HAYDEN "LUNAR LANDING CONFIRMED" (Available mid july)
this is our first split 7". featuring new songs by poledo (two words) and
hayden (i wake up with me).
check out poledo's and hayden's web sites \!/ http://web.idirect.com/~poledo.

SQUIRT CD 71 SPEEDBUGGY "MAX. SIZE APPROX. 30 INCHES" (Available now)
our first cd release by vancouver's speedbuggy.  they're crossing the
country this summer.  keep
your eyes peeled for a show near you.  not to be missed.

SQUIRT SI 69 THE NEW GRAND "HAM FISTED/BANNER YEAR" (Available now)
these two new songs from the new grand are on clear vinyl and is a teaser
for thier
debut self-titled full-length cd to be released on sonic unyon
(www.sonicunyon.com)
this summer.  this 7" also comes with a free pull-out poster of the boys.

SQUIRTGUN RECORDS 689 QUEEN ST, W, TORONTO, ON M6J 1E6 CANADA (905) 840-5358